Lent Day 20: The hospitable life of Jesus
Jesus took time alone to refresh himself after being among crowds of people.
Mark 6:30-56
Mark 7:1-30
Mark 7:31-8:20
How did the disciples respond to the amazing miracles of Jesus? Did they easily believe in him when they saw what he was doing?
Today, we have the scriptures which tell us the Good News from beginning to end. How am I responding - with faith, skepticism, or doubt?
Jesus demonstrates the hospitable presence of God. But Jesus did not have a home where he had people over.
Am I hospitable? How can we be hospitable if we don't have a home in which to entertain? If we are not rich or otherwise able to host others?
Mark 6:30-56
Mark 7:1-30
Mark 7:31-8:20
How did the disciples respond to the amazing miracles of Jesus? Did they easily believe in him when they saw what he was doing?
Today, we have the scriptures which tell us the Good News from beginning to end. How am I responding - with faith, skepticism, or doubt?
Jesus demonstrates the hospitable presence of God. But Jesus did not have a home where he had people over.
Am I hospitable? How can we be hospitable if we don't have a home in which to entertain? If we are not rich or otherwise able to host others?
