Lent 18. Jesus: Wisdom
This Lent, we're examining qualities of Jesus that make him our model as well as our Savior.
Do you have friends who give you good advice? Counselors who steer you in the right direction? Companions who make sure you take the best path?
Jesus says: “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock.” Matthew 7:24
He is the kind of friend who can be trusted - one whose words provide a strong foundation for life and a good legacy.
SELF-ASSESSMENT: Am I heeding the words of Jesus? How does my life align with my intention of following him and his counsel?
In what ways could I hear and heed Jesus better?
--- JESUS IS WISDOM ---
Do you have friends who give you good advice? Counselors who steer you in the right direction? Companions who make sure you take the best path?
Jesus says: “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock.” Matthew 7:24
He is the kind of friend who can be trusted - one whose words provide a strong foundation for life and a good legacy.
SELF-ASSESSMENT: Am I heeding the words of Jesus? How does my life align with my intention of following him and his counsel?
In what ways could I hear and heed Jesus better?
