Lent Day 2: Hands extended

I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me. Psalm 13:6
Mary said, “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.” Luke 1:46-47
I feel blessed tonight. I always know God blesses me but I don't always feel happy or grateful.
Today's mini-painting was inspired by a day filled with friends who encourage and advise. They are a picture of God, who befriends us and is our counselor. Generously, he gives us wisdom through scriptures and people around us.
Prayer:
God, thank you for your hands extended toward us. Whether we sense the bounty of nature, the kindness of relationships, or the calming presence of the Bible, we know you reach for us day by day. We appreciate your Goodness. Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Lent Day 23: A life in hiding

Lent Day 39: Sentenced for your crimes and mine

Lent Day 31, 2024: Pruning that profits us