Almost there

I'm almost there. The office continues to evolve as I use it. Now that I'm working on the Literature Review for my dissertation proposal, I find myself looking forward to working in the room. Next door is the comfy Queen Anne chair with a high back that I can settle into for long reading stints. I have a notebook and pen handy to capture main points from books and printouts.

Mom looked in when they visited last week. "Wow, this is really nice," she said.

I love the color of the main office - blues I would never have chosen myself, which are energizing and welcoming at the same time. Though the room and desks get really messy with papers and books during the day, I push in my computer tray and chair, put away all my work, and leave it clean and clear at night. It's such a pleasure to come into my space in the morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Lent Day 23: A life in hiding

Lent Day 39: Sentenced for your crimes and mine

Lent Day 31, 2024: Pruning that profits us