Home at last
We're back from the conference. Our papers were well-received with warm comments from those who know us. My prof also wrote back that he enjoyed the paper (same one) and closed out the grade with an A. Yay. And while we were in Minneapolis, my two advisers confirmed the new direction of the dissertation and gave me great ideas for moving forward.
When I walked into my office, it felt peaceful and ready for work. This morning, stacks of books lie on the long desk surfaces, opened for action. The tall cup of tea is at hand. My little easel holds the transcriptions I have to put into the next paper. I even cleaned the fishbowls. Ready or not! Here we go.
When I walked into my office, it felt peaceful and ready for work. This morning, stacks of books lie on the long desk surfaces, opened for action. The tall cup of tea is at hand. My little easel holds the transcriptions I have to put into the next paper. I even cleaned the fishbowls. Ready or not! Here we go.