New space
Seems every time the house settles down a bit, things move around again. A young student is moving into one of our guest rooms for the fall. The room was formerly Jeremy's, then Timothy's, then Jono's. Last week, I moved out two packed bookshelves of theology/ missions texts. Jono cleared the closet of Robotics, Legos, a toy mandolin, old computer games, white shirts and suits, and - miscellanea (even more random stuff). We vacuumed, dusted, and moved in a new storage unit.
Her room is ready, but the hall is still cluttered. My office is almost sorted, but our bedroom looks like a storm hit. Magazines wait the mad tearing out of interesting articles and photos before they're discarded.
After work tomorrow, I'll be tackling the last few projects. Then things will settle again in the new space.
Her room is ready, but the hall is still cluttered. My office is almost sorted, but our bedroom looks like a storm hit. Magazines wait the mad tearing out of interesting articles and photos before they're discarded.
After work tomorrow, I'll be tackling the last few projects. Then things will settle again in the new space.