Carrying on

While I'm gone at R's bridal shower, W disassembles his office and gets rid of half of his things. There's a loveseat in pieces in the living room.

I stop by the school to help hang the art show in the library. When I come back, my office is still in shambles. This morning, I took everything out of one closet and put about half back. Gifts on one side. Art supplies in another. But what to do with the rest? Someone is coming tonight to get a big cardboard trifold, a 2'X1.5' whiteboard, and a big bag of matboard pieces. It's a start.

We bought dozens of yards of fabric when we were in Malaysia last year. I'm hoping to sew sheer window coverings in the next week or so, part of wedding prep and getting ready for summer. I'll need a place to lay out 13.6' lengths for the tall front window.

Guess I'll be sorting and tidying the office throughout the weekend. Between church and studies, of course!

Popular posts from this blog

Lent Day 23: A life in hiding

Lent Day 39: Sentenced for your crimes and mine

Lent Day 31, 2024: Pruning that profits us