Closets, carpets, and corals
Time to sort more in that pesky front closet. I bought a 36-pair revolving shoe tree that is too tall for the closet. So I moved the 24-pair rack from my closet and put the bigger one in my closet. The rumor is that we wear hardly any of our shoes. But all my pairs have marked soles. I wear most of them in rotation according to mood. It's nice to have heels, flats, open- or closed-toe, according to trouser length.
So the left side is tidied. The dusters and extra shoes on the floor and the crate of shoes are stowed in pairs. And I'm almost through with the right side. I pulled out all the plastic shoe boxes with their sunglasses, toe-stuffers, shoe-shapers, etc. and sorted like with like. I looked on Craigslist for a labeler so I keep things together.
W shampooed the upstairs and stair carpet last week, so it's feeling like Spring can almost come - we have begun spring cleaning! I'm sorting extra corals from my reef tanks as well - people are buying the extras on Craigslist or swapping for what they have in their tanks. Nice to prevent overcrowding while getting some variety.
So the left side is tidied. The dusters and extra shoes on the floor and the crate of shoes are stowed in pairs. And I'm almost through with the right side. I pulled out all the plastic shoe boxes with their sunglasses, toe-stuffers, shoe-shapers, etc. and sorted like with like. I looked on Craigslist for a labeler so I keep things together.
W shampooed the upstairs and stair carpet last week, so it's feeling like Spring can almost come - we have begun spring cleaning! I'm sorting extra corals from my reef tanks as well - people are buying the extras on Craigslist or swapping for what they have in their tanks. Nice to prevent overcrowding while getting some variety.